15 Reasons to Switch to LED Lighting
15 Reasons To Switch To Led Lighting
Just about everyone knows the main and basic reasons why switching to LED lighting makes perfect sense. The environmental and financial gains are well documented and are easily enjoyed by almost any property owner. Here are just a few of the less frequently explored reasons you should switch to LED bulbs.
1. For 99.9% of the population, it is the closest that they will get to being in Led Zeppelin; the world's greatest rock band. Although we suggest that Robert Plant and co also invests in LED lighting.
2. Follow the example of America's most fun loving ex president Bill Clinton in joining the movement. Bill Clinton initiated the scheme to replace Los Angeles street lights with LED bulbs.
3. The longer lifespan of the LED bulb compared to the halogen bulb safeguards against potential life outages in horror films. This is great news for over confident teens who are prone to investigating deserted rooms and desolate buildings.
4. The LED emits less heat than a halogen bulb, leading to less embarrassing sweating. Play Wii Tennis under the spotlight of an LED bulb.
5. The less frequent replacement costs mean you have more time to do the important things in life; life reminisce how useless halogen bulbs were.
6. The world's largest freestanding tower (CN Tower) is lit with LED bulbs.
7. When you switch to LED bulbs, you will have an additional time reference. "Hey guys, remember that time we played pong all night? We still had halogen bulbs then. It was a rubbish night."
8. LED bulb sounds like a cool rapper's name. LED bulb can be done in da house, in da office, almost anywhere.
9. LED bulbs are easily dimmable, to get you in the mood. If you know what I mean.
10. LED bulbs are available in many colors, this means you can turn a cupboard into a photograph developing dark room, you cool kid.
11. It is a trend, and only the non cool miss out on trends. You want to be cool right?
12. The smug sense of self satisfaction. You are helping Mother Nature in her greatest battle yet.
13.'A LED' is an acronym for 'A Light Emitting Diode' which is an anagram of 'I got limited head sting'. Your head sting will be limited with the lower prices of which are incurred by putting money into getting LED bulbs.
14. LED bulbs are silent, so you will not feel like you are in a creepy scene from SAW.
15. They make less mess than candles, if you are still there.
Becoming a landlord is a major deal and no one can simply get up and think, “well, yes I think I should be a landlord and rent out my flat.” If you are thinking that you would like to be a landlord,... More
Landlords and aspiring landlords, do not become as such, without guidance and advice. There is a lot that goes into being a landlord nowadays; in fact, there is so much to learn that it often confuses... More
Renting out an apartment or a house can become a constant revenue source for landlords, but at the same time, it gives rise to several problems. It is a fact that high standards, a strict lease... More
If you are currently thinking of becoming a landlord only because it helps you have a constant stream of income, you should think twice. It’s not that you should not consider offering your property... More
When it comes to paying taxes, most individuals have no idea that they may be paying so much without needing to do so. The same goes for landlords. Why should you or any other landlord be paying more... More
For a landlord, it is of immense importance to ensure that they only let a qualified tenant to move in. It is however every landlord’s nightmare when they get tenants from hell who make the tenancy... More
There are many terms and concepts used in the realms of landlording, and when it comes to learning everything in the property business, most aspiring property owners find them in trouble. Most... More
Not all tenants are alike; some of them are good, others are from hell. That’s why one should know the right way to deal with bad tenants. They can be troublesome in the sense that they can damage... More
Landlord Tips and Tricks for 2013 Landlord Tip #1 Your going to want to plan ahead for a rainy day when you have unexpected expenses that arise. Take the time to obtain a line of credit when cash flow... More