Home Staging Tips for Summer, Fall. Winter, and Spring
Home Staging Tips
Tips on how to home stage your home based on the season.
Home Staging in Summer
• Water your lawn. A green lawn means more green for you in your pocket.
• Trim your landscape to increase curb appeal and give you more green.
• Watch your bush height. Do not let bushes the features of your home.
Home Staging in Fall
• Light a fire to set the scene of mood lighting around a cozy fire.
• Rake up your leaves and keep the outdoor greenery looking fresh and kept.
Home Staging in Winter
• Keep a clear path to your doorway and driveway. Shovel and de-ice all pathways and porches for easy viewing and navigating around.
• Do not go overboard with holiday decorations.
Home Staging in Spring
• Repair sidewalk cracks and fix any damage incurred from the winter before.
• Add some vibrant colors with plants and blossoming trees and flowers.
When it comes to being a landlord, one should know that it is not for the unprepared individual. This should be clear that being a landlord does not simply mean that you will be taking the rent and... More
Becoming a landlord is a major deal and no one can simply get up and think, “well, yes I think I should be a landlord and rent out my flat.” If you are thinking that you would like to be a landlord,... More
Landlords and aspiring landlords, do not become as such, without guidance and advice. There is a lot that goes into being a landlord nowadays; in fact, there is so much to learn that it often confuses... More
Renting out an apartment or a house can become a constant revenue source for landlords, but at the same time, it gives rise to several problems. It is a fact that high standards, a strict lease... More
If you are currently thinking of becoming a landlord only because it helps you have a constant stream of income, you should think twice. It’s not that you should not consider offering your property... More
When it comes to paying taxes, most individuals have no idea that they may be paying so much without needing to do so. The same goes for landlords. Why should you or any other landlord be paying more... More
When you own a rental business and start it from scratch, you know how important it is for your business to reach the people it matters to most. How else would your business flourish and blossom? It... More
For a landlord, it is of immense importance to ensure that they only let a qualified tenant to move in. It is however every landlord’s nightmare when they get tenants from hell who make the tenancy... More
There are many terms and concepts used in the realms of landlording, and when it comes to learning everything in the property business, most aspiring property owners find them in trouble. Most... More