Can I find out where a former tenant is working so we can garnish wages for past due rent and damage to property?

probably you can

But you need a lawyer and you have to take them to court, most likely, to sue for the past rent and the damages. But it may not be worth the expense or your time.

Post Reply

Please login or register to add your reply.

Tenant Screening

Comprehensive credit & criminal screening.
Get access to bankruptcies, employment history, medical records, past addresses, evictions and more.

View Pricing & Get Started

Legal Forms

State-specific legal forms.
Lease agreements, rental applications, lease termination, eviction forms and much more.

Browse Our Legal Forms

Membership Pricing

Our paid membership plans now include free tenant screenings! Greater access to all of our features and the membership pays for itself!

View Pricing & Get Started

LandlordStation News

LandlordStation Blog