Social Media

I read this article today and just fell in love. Wanted to share. I'm sure, if you're here, that you've at least put your toes into the social media pond. It can be a great place and I think this is a very real article about it. It's short, so it won't take up too much of your time. http://next.inman.com/2013/03/social-media-are-you-in-or-are-you-out-either-way-i-still-love-you/?ut... Please share your thoughts! I'm still fairly new to the social media world, so I'm always learning and want to find ways to use it for effectively.

I've seen social media do wond...

I've seen social media do wonders and I've seen it cofuse people beyond belief.

That is a terrific article.  T...

That is a terrific article.  Thanks for sharing! Even though I work in social media as a part of my day job, I am not a Twitter fan.  So while I personally find Twitter kind of irritating, I do enjoy FB, Pinterest, Tumblr, LinkedIn, and online communities like TheStation.  And to me that is what so cool about the social space - it is a fairly low cost way to interact with customers and prospects in the ways they choose to engage.

I recently started using Twitt...

I recently started using Twitter. I tried it a couple years ago and never really got the hang of it, but then picked it back up maybe six to eight months ago and I think I've finally gotten the hang of it. It's turned into a bit of a challenge to keep everything under so many characters. Still have not caught on to Pinterest, but that may be the next one I try!

Enjoyed the article, thanks....

Enjoyed the article, thanks.

As long as you dont use race a...

As long as you dont use race and religion against the person in qualifying the applicant

Im still learning....about soc...

Im still learning....about social networking.  what are some good ways to advertise via social media??

Please login or register to add your reply.

Tenant Screening

Comprehensive credit & criminal screening.
Get access to bankruptcies, employment history, medical records, past addresses, evictions and more.

View Pricing & Get Started

Legal Forms

State-specific legal forms.
Lease agreements, rental applications, lease termination, eviction forms and much more.

Browse Our Legal Forms

Membership Pricing

Our paid membership plans now include free tenant screenings! Greater access to all of our features and the membership pays for itself!

View Pricing & Get Started

LandlordStation News

LandlordStation Blog