Best, Worst, and Weird of 2012

A new year has begun and that usually leaves people looking back and thinking on the bests and the worst of the previous year. What are yours? What were some of the best things that happened, the worst, and even those things that were so strange you just don't know what to think about then, even now? Let us know!

This did not happen to me dire...

This did not happen to me directly, but I read an article the other day talking about a renter that kept a monkey as a pet. Apparently it just ran around and into other people's yards. Why that landlord didn't have rules in place to define what kind of pets could be kept, I have no idea, but that should be a lesson to new landlords for this new year: Make sure to be specific!

While I am not 100% sure this ...

While I am not 100% sure this qualifies are weird, I hear a lot about landlords who have tenants just pick up and leave in the middle of the night.  Has this ever happened to anyone?  Has anyone had a tenant leave without any warning?

Please login or register to add your reply.

Tenant Screening

Comprehensive credit & criminal screening.
Get access to bankruptcies, employment history, medical records, past addresses, evictions and more.

View Pricing & Get Started

Legal Forms

State-specific legal forms.
Lease agreements, rental applications, lease termination, eviction forms and much more.

Browse Our Legal Forms

Membership Pricing

Our paid membership plans now include free tenant screenings! Greater access to all of our features and the membership pays for itself!

View Pricing & Get Started

LandlordStation News

LandlordStation Blog