I need advice on how to evict one of my children that has been living with me for a year and a half now. I haven't recieved and rent or asked for rent but, things have turned sour and now I need her evicted. What is the best way to do this? Should I request rent and wait to see if she pays and deal with the aftermath or should I just go straight eviction notice and get it over with?

Post Reply

Please login or register to add your reply.

Tenant Screening

Comprehensive credit & criminal screening.
Get access to bankruptcies, employment history, medical records, past addresses, evictions and more.

View Pricing & Get Started

Legal Forms

State-specific legal forms.
Lease agreements, rental applications, lease termination, eviction forms and much more.

Browse Our Legal Forms

Membership Pricing

Our paid membership plans now include free tenant screenings! Greater access to all of our features and the membership pays for itself!

View Pricing & Get Started

LandlordStation News

LandlordStation Blog