Is there a required form for a tenant application?

Hi I am new to Landlord Station.  Hoping to have tenants applying in our first rental property in a few days.  Is there a standard form that Landlord Station requires me to use for a tenant application?  I already have a tenant application form ready for the potential  tenant to fill out, but I didn't know if I need some format specifically for Landlord Station, or if I just fill out the online info to get a credit report ran, etc.  If there *IS* a simple, tenant application form available on Landlord Station that I could be using, can someone tell me where to find it?  Thanks for your help.

Good morning, Footsox1! Welcom...

Good morning, Footsox1! Welcome to LandlordStation and to The Station Community as well. We do have a PDF checklist that we offer to try to simplify what you need for your orders. It's over in the Support section and can be found here: Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Please login or register to add your reply.

Tenant Screening

Comprehensive credit & criminal screening.
Get access to bankruptcies, employment history, medical records, past addresses, evictions and more.

View Pricing & Get Started

Legal Forms

State-specific legal forms.
Lease agreements, rental applications, lease termination, eviction forms and much more.

Browse Our Legal Forms

Membership Pricing

Our paid membership plans now include free tenant screenings! Greater access to all of our features and the membership pays for itself!

View Pricing & Get Started

LandlordStation News

LandlordStation Blog