Lead Paint

How does everyone deal with Lead Paint, not known?  I have a ton of people wanting to rent and they have little one's.  I know that the house was built in 1920, so the possibility for lead is there.  I don't want to spend the money replacing the woodwork, it beautiful Victorian wood.  Thanks!

There may be tips you could fi...

There may be tips you could find out there on the web to help read them but for the most part I am with you about them being tricky to read. This is one of the main reasons I use tenant screening services to do all that for me. I use http://myrental.com/ all the time and have never been let down by their services. One of the main reasons I like them is becuase they can do all the reports and come up with a Tenant Score, which you may find helpful. They take the credit reports and add in all the other reports and then generate the Tenant Score, which I guess is kind of like reading the report for you with other stuff added in. Then you take that score and compare it to the chart and see whether or not the said applicant is recommended or not.

Please login or register to add your reply.

Tenant Screening

Comprehensive credit & criminal screening.
Get access to bankruptcies, employment history, medical records, past addresses, evictions and more.

View Pricing & Get Started

Legal Forms

State-specific legal forms.
Lease agreements, rental applications, lease termination, eviction forms and much more.

Browse Our Legal Forms

Membership Pricing

Our paid membership plans now include free tenant screenings! Greater access to all of our features and the membership pays for itself!

View Pricing & Get Started

LandlordStation News

LandlordStation Blog