Streamlining Your Rental Business Online
We live in a fast paced world, and time lost will mean money lost. If you don’t keep up with potential tenant’s expectations, they may choose a different rental over yours. One way to make sure that you are on top of things is to take advantage of online options. LandlordStation has gathered five great ways that you can take your property management online and help to speed up your process, saving yourself time and money.
- Search for your rental and market it online. You can search for your next real estate investment online to help save time and find the best deal. Then you can turn around and use those same great tools to market your rental when it’s ready.
- Screen your tenants online. Online applications, tenant screening, and research can all be handled from your computer. This allows you to handle things on your schedule, and when you have multiple applicants sending in their qualifications, you’ll want to make sure your process is as streamlined as possible.
- Send, sign, and store documents online. It can be difficult to match schedules between your tenants and your own, but choosing to use online tools for sending documents and electronic signatures will allow you both to handle your business at hand without having the find time that you can physically meet.
- Collect rent online. Waiting for a check in the mail can be tedious, but when you choose to accept rent online it may allow your tenant to set up automatic withdrawals so that you don’t have to guess if you’re receiving your payment on time each month.
- Handle accounting online. Apps are a landlord and property manager’s best friend. Accounting applications on your computer and tablet can allow you to access your financial information and keep things together so that when tax season comes around that you’re ready.